Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Moleskine Madness...Sweetness and Light!

It is the time of the year when the darkness envelops the world swiftly and completely.
 I hear the voices of the damned speak softly in one ear as I drift into my slumber. 
They greet me with taunts and curses of the ills that I have committed unto my fellows and torture my soul with a burning confirmation of my humanity.
 While in the other ear, the sweet dulcet sounds of the heavenly host address me with the speech of forgiveness and self affirmation.
 Releasing my soul to another day of freedom and the promise of rebirth; the mellifluous tones of the seraphim wake me from my sleep. 
The sun once more shines brightly and its rays flow quietly to the earth as day breaks anew and I am whole again.
Enjoy the holiday!


No comments: