Saturday, September 6, 2014

Foto Phunday...Fresh Paint!


The painting is on the easel.
It feels like a good start and I'm eager to get back to it.
I just wanted to give everyone a clue that the Stuff From the Webmonkee may be leaving its home at Oddbird Arts. Though I'm kind of on the fence about it. I'm very fond of being the Webmonkee!

As the business is growing, the Chickpeas! strip is expanding, there are some new animated shorts that will be there, and new children's books to take up that space. So, I had the feeling that site should be exclusively for that.
Please bookmark the page if you enjoy it!
I will continue to add a new drawing or photo everyday and make my usual poetry. 
I'm not really sure if it's a combination of Emily Dickinson meets Bukowski or a Dorothy Parker meets James Thurber but, it does sometimes produce an unusual offspring.

Please visit the new Oddbird Arts blog and get a view of the new work that we are doing!
I'm especially enjoying the adventure and the opportunity to create something new!
Join me there too!

Have a safe Saturday!

No comments: